Friday, October 2, 2009

Question 96

Question: Why is life so hard?
Lily A. (via Twitter) 

Answer: Cell phones. I fucking hate cell phones more than I hate gay guys getting to feel up hot women without a restraining order ensuing. Once upon a time, if someone wanted to call you, they had to find a phone and call. And if you weren't there then they left a message or tried again later. This freed them and you up to check out at Target without the person in front of you talking away while taking longer to get out their debit card than it would take for them to drive to the bank and withdraw the funds to pay cash. Not to mention that one stupid fuck of a friend that we all have. They call you about bullshit constantly and get pissed at you if it rings only 3 times and goes to voicemail cause they know they were denied. 99% of our problems could be solved if we all left the phones at home and went about living. The other 1% cannot be solved yet. I mean, we can send a man to the moon but can't solve a few blisters on the penis? Bullshit I say.

No comments:

Post a Comment