Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Question 107

Question: Do you like pygmies?
Emma G. (via Twitter) 

Answer: Not knowing what the fuck a pygmy is I image searched on google the word "pygmies." This was the first image:
 
First of all I did not know that a woman's tit could effectively be used to wipe your own ass. Secondly, I was unaware that the guy from Star Trek the Next Generation ever traveled to Africa. So the question is, do I like pygmies? I did until I scrolled down further on the image search and saw this Beetlejuice motherfucker staring back at me:
  
Now not only do I hate pygmies, but I am sending Africa a bill for my dry cleaning to clean the shit stains out of my pants. 

2 comments:

  1. i want to thank you because that Beatlejuice motherfucker is now my desktop background. And I can't stop laughing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think the International Community of Pygmies (ICP - aka Insane Clown Posse) will appreciate your honesty.

    ReplyDelete