Friday, October 9, 2009

Question 100

Question: What's the relation between the amount of alcohol consumed and the smell of a belly button?
Carissa M.(via Facebook)

Answer: Well bitch, since you are so good at explaining it all, why don't you answer yourself? Wait, that's Clarissa. My apologies. He he. Well, Carissa I am not sure, but I would like to try it as an experiment. Judging by your facebook, you are a pretty hot chick. So I will get you drunk, and attempt to smell your belly button. Then I will write to tell everyone my results, and you will remember me 30 years from now when someone shows you a picture of the Washington Monument and it brings back suppressed memories of our night together.

3 comments:

  1. haha well thanks.. and I'm looking forward to our night at the washington monument, mostly because I reallllly need to know the answer to this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What the hell are you talking about???????

    ReplyDelete
  3. Idon't think your vocabulary is approiate!!!!!

    ReplyDelete