Saturday, September 19, 2009

Question 73

Question: If Twister is such a shitty movie, why am I physically unable to turn it off when it is on TV?
Carissa M. (via Facebook)

Answer: Consider yourself lucky. You seem to be immune to what we call in the medical world "Channel Blocking Syndrome" or CBS, as we refer to it. CBS typically causes vomiting, nausea, and diarrhea. On rare occasions people claim to hear the ticking of the 60 Minutes intro or hallucinate that they are actually laughing during How I Met your Mother. 

Your immunity prohibits you from succumbing to the horrors that are CBS by forcing you to become interested in shitty movies, thus preventing you from changing the channel and possibly being exposed. Count your blessings Carissa, I am one of the victims of CBS. I pray everyday that God will show me Vanilla Sky.

No comments:

Post a Comment