Monday, September 14, 2009

Question 60

Question: FWB, yay or nay?
Blaize P. (via Twitter) 

Answer: Normally I would say no. I have tried this many times and usually resulted in me crying in front of a mirror pleading, "Why can't she see me for more than the incredible lover that I am? Why is it so hard to think that the man behind this amazing tongue and tight, juicy, ass might actually be a man that enjoys poetry, scrabble, and a quiet afternoon quilting for unfortunate children? Why?!?" So normally no.

However, your name is Blaize. That is a sexy name and sexy names make my penis hard and when my penis is hard I think irrationally and sailor-like. So I will change my mind and say yes. But only with you. It could only end in one of two ways; a great NSA with a hot chick or a yard full of tire marks and a restraining order.

1 comment:

  1. Excellent blog. Nice layout and topics. I really love this blog and VOTED FOR YOU in all Categories, I recommend your blog to other friends ( Jannis, Uwbrother ) to VOTE for you. Will you grace me with your precious Vote in all Categories. Just copy this link to your browser to Vote
    http://bloggerschoiceawards.com/blogs/show/70216
    http://bloggerschoiceawards.com/blogs/show/69552

    ReplyDelete