Monday, September 14, 2009

Question 58

Question: Can we be friends forever?
Sam C. (via facebook)

Answer: Yes, on the following conditions:
  • We spoon once a week.
  • You never talk about my father or force me to play dress up. Ever.
  • We are in agreement that Home Improvement and Married with Children are the two greatest TV shows of all time.
  • You promise to console me every time we hear the song Dirty Diana. I get emotional.
  • You buy me a bag of candy corn every Halloween. God help your burning soul if they are the ones with chocolate ends. 
  • You put as your cell phone background a picture of me holding my cell phone with a picture of you holding your cellphone with that same picture of me, for an endless succession of awesomeness.
Email me when the conditions are met and we will officially become BFF.

1 comment:

  1. I'm with you on the candy corn. NO CHOCOLATE ENDS! It should be a law.

    ReplyDelete