Saturday, September 5, 2009

Question 35

Question: I saw a pig's vagina the other day and it looked very similar to a human female's vagina. Do you think it would feel the same as a real woman's? Do you think it would be better or worse? Well of course, we would be talking about a pig that had done it before, but is unable to have babies. Because you would feel bad if you took it's virginity. Well what do you think?
Cletus

Answer: I already told you dad, quit sending me this shit. Mom will lose her last tooth soon and she will be able to give you what you want. But just so you stop emailing me, yes. I am sure it would feel just a like a woman's vagina. And how am I sure? I didn't name my penis Kaptain Kielbasa for nothing.

1 comment:

  1. I read this at work and started busting up laughing. As I work in an ICU at a hospital, I decided not to show my co-workers. But I already have a mental list of people I want to show. LMAO

    ReplyDelete