Saturday, September 5, 2009

Question 32

What's the biggest shit you ever took?
Keegan W.

Answer: The morning after a visit to CiCi's Pizza. I started to take a dump and instantly felt my ass tear harder than Oprah's pantyhose. The shit just kept coming. It was like Moses leading the Jews out of my ass and into the blue sea. I remember it distinctly because I heard the hot chicks that jog giggling outside my house and I pinched it off and ran naked through my living room to go take a gander at that hot cougar ass.

As I walked back I was stepping on runaway nuggets that must have turtle headed their way out in all the excitement. Upon re-entering the bathroom I looked in and fell in my shower trying to escape the cobra I thought was poised to strike coiled inside the bowl. I remember it like it was yesterday.

1 comment:

  1. You should end it, "Also, it happened yesterday."

    ReplyDelete