Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Question 24

Question: Did Obama make it impossible for a white person (such as myself) to ever be president again?
N.F.

Answer: No. White people made it impossible for white people to ever be president again. Cheating on your cancer stricken wife? Picking a running mate that probably thinks the White House is within walking distance of Seattle's fish market? Hiring prostitutes and using the governor's jet to see your mistress? White people are fucking up more than Michael J. Fox doing a paint by numbers. My prediction: an Eskimo is in the White House by 2020. All they do is fish! How can you fuck that up?

1 comment:

  1. This is a great site that you have here. I have a humor blog myself where we try to the best we can to brighten people's days. I was wondering if you wanted to do a link exchange.

    Let me know.

    Sincerely,
    Jason
    http://www.hilariousheadlines.com/talk

    ReplyDelete